Protecting Your Privacy
We respect the privacy rights our clients, employees, applicants, associates and those we conduct business with. Any information provided to Anglo or that is gathered by Anglo, will be kept strictly confidential and will only be used or shared in ways for which you have specifically consented. Unless we have your Anglo African Personnel/ Outstaffing (Pty) Ltd consent, Anglo African Personnel/ Outstaffing (Pty) Ltd will not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease your personal information to any third party.
We will use the utmost care in protecting the privacy and security of your information. This policy explains our information practices the ways Anglo African Personnel/ Outstaffing (Pty) Ltd collects and uses information.
Collection And Use Of Information
Anglo African Personnel/ Outstaffing (Pty) Ltd collects and uses personal information to respond to requests for information, products and services. Unless we have your Anglo African Personnel/ Outstaffing (Pty) Ltd consent, your personal information will only be used or shared to fulfil your request. Anglo African Personnel/ Outstaffing (Pty) Ltd collects personal information when you:
- Subscribe to newsletters or utilise our web sites to seek employment or employees. Your e-mail address is collected and will only be used to send you the newsletter(s) or the services you have requested. You may subscribe or unsubscribe from our e-mail communications at any time.
- Request for Express' staffing services. Information such as name, e-mail address, phone number, physical address and company-related information may be requested. If you purchase one of our services, we may also collect a valid credit card number, expiration date and billing address.
- Participate in a promotion or online survey in which we ask you for contact information (like e-mail address), and we may ask for additional optional survey information (like service preferences). We use this information to administer the program or activity, to notify winners, and, if you give us your opt-in consent at the time we collect your information, to send you promotional materials.
- Contact Anglo African Personnel/ Outstaffing (Pty) Ltd with a question or suggestion in which we collect your name, e-mail address and any comments you have. We only use this information to respond to and/or resolve your question or concern.
- Apply for employment with Express. We ask you to submit your contact information and resume. This information will only be used to evaluate your qualifications for the desired position and possibly to contact you for further information. Resume Viewing: If you choose to place a resume with us, your information will be available to all our franchise offices and our two professional placement affiliates (RWJ and Anglo African Personnel/ Outstaffing (Pty) Ltd). Your information will not be made available to outside companies or entities.
- When accessing Anglo African Personnel/ Outstaffing (Pty) Ltd Web sites, we may give you the option of submitting other general information, such as company name, title and how you heard about Express. Optional information is requested to help us better understand our clients, customers and Web visitors. If you have requested that we send you additional information regarding Anglo African Personnel/ Outstaffing (Pty) Ltd service and events, we may also use the optional information to fulfil this request.
- Technical information: When you visit our Web site, Anglo African Personnel/ Outstaffing (Pty) Ltd may collect technical information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. This information (sometimes referred to as "non- personally identifiable information") may include the address (or "URL") of the Web site that you came from before visiting our site, which pages you visit on our site, which browser you used to view our site and any search terms you have entered on our site. This technical data is aggregated and used to measure and improve the effectiveness of the Anglo African Personnel/ Outstaffing (Pty) Ltd Web site. We do not attempt to combine this technical data with the personal information we collect on our site.
Cookies, Web Beacons And Third Party Advertisers
Unless we have your Anglo African Personnel/ Outstaffing (Pty) Ltd consent, Anglo African Personnel/ Outstaffing (Pty) Ltd will not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease personal information such as membership data or e-mail lists to any third party. We treat all information you provide as confidential. Occasionally, we may contract with other companies to provide limited services on our behalf such as packaging, mailing and delivering orders and processing event registration. From time to time, we may be required to provide personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. Unless prevented by law, we will notify you prior to the release of such information. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may release certain personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves.
How Information Is Used
You remain in control of your information. Anglo African Personnel/ Outstaffing (Pty) Ltd will not use or share the personal information we collect in ways unrelated to the purpose for which you provided the information without first obtaining your consent (opt-in). At the time you provide your information, you can choose whether you want to receive further communications about special offers, product information or other marketing messages. If we collect your information and you are not presented with a choice, that indicates the information you submit will only be used to fulfil your request. If you do opt-in to marketing communications from Express, you can opt-out at any time. All e-mail communications from us, such as newsletters, tell you how to stop receiving them.
Security Of Personal Information
Anglo African Personnel/ Outstaffing (Pty) Ltd uses a variety of safeguards to protect your information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. For example, we use internet and network security technology to prevent unauthorised parties from viewing any personal information transmitted to or from Anglo. We only provide access to your personal information to Anglo African Personnel/ Outstaffing (Pty) Ltd employees and other authorised parties on a "need to know" basis. Please be careful whenever sending personal information to Anglo African Personnel/ Outstaffing (Pty) Ltd via e-mail. E-mail commonly may not be a completely secure means of transferring information.
If you wish to change or delete your registration information or opt-out of any promotional materials please contact Anglo African Personnel/ Outstaffing (Pty) Ltd.