We know that this legalized waffle is not fun to read, so we have our Terms easily defined clarifying our relationship with you.
- All Anglo African services that facilitate applications for employment are free of charge.
- You indemnify Anglo African against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account as a result of the listing or intended listing of any resume by you on www.Angloafrican.co.za, or any related site.
- Anglo African makes every effort to ensure that Applicant Data is treated in the strictest confidence; however, you will not hold Anglo African responsible if your resume was unlawfully copied from the Anglo African website through nefarious means and/or distributed without consent.
- Access to the candidate resume database is available only to Anglo African recruitment consultants and admin staff and clients who have been approved for resume search capabilities and whom Anglo African has issued with privileged access codes to search the database. Such clients may access the candidate resume database solely for the purpose of identifying candidates whose work match the clients' current vacancy advertisements with Anglo African. While Anglo African will make every effort to ensure that its clients adhere to this undertaking, you herewith indemnify Anglo African against wrongful conduct, of any kind, by Anglo African recruitment consultants and clients.
- While Anglo African will implement precautionary measures to ensure that the Anglo African website is free from viruses, Anglo African cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the site or delivered via electronic mail through the site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient protective software on your system that will satisfy your particular data security requirements and for maintaining a means external to your workstation for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- You agree to take precautionary measures to ensure that your resume on Anglo African is free from viruses or other destructive code.
- Anglo African reserves the right to either reject or remove any resume from its site(s) for any reason whatsoever.
- You agree to present yourself truthfully in your resumes on Anglo African.
- Anglo African makes every effort to deliver applications to vacancies in the shortest possible time. You will however not hold Anglo African liable for any loss or damage as a result of any failure or delay in the delivery of an application for employment to an advertiser.
- You agree, at all times, to deal with any information or products provided by Anglo African in a manner which abides by all applicable laws of South Africa, or of any other relevant jurisdiction (including, without limitation, privacy and copyright laws).
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Anglo African and its associates exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on any services provided by Anglo African or its associates. Anglo African and its associates at all times limit their liability to the re-supply, where possible, of services not properly rendered; and where the re-supply of the service is not possible, to the refund of moneys paid for such services. Anglo African will not be liable under this paragraph where the failure to render services properly is attributable partially or wholly to your actions or omissions.
- You agree to keep Anglo African and its associates fully indemnified against any actual or contingent liabilities incurred in relation to any actions or claims brought by any person against Anglo African as a result of an actual or alleged breach by you of any law, or such other actions or claims brought in relation to the provision of services by Anglo African to you.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of South Africa. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of South Africa, and waive any objection to legal action being brought in those Courts on the grounds of venue or inconvenient forum.
- Anglo African retains all intellectual property rights contained in the data stored on Anglo African and services provided by Anglo African, and you agree not to infringe any of Anglo African's rights without Anglo African's prior written consent. This includes the use of public domain information represented on Anglo African.
- You agree not to use the Anglo African infrastructure or technology to market any service to Anglo African.